MOUNTAIN EXPLORER Group lesson
to reserve, please call 303.440.8700 ext 0.
The Place to Learn (ages 4-12)
Eldora's Mountain Explorer (MTX) ski or snowboard lessons are a great way to get children to love snowsports, by learning proper technique, building confidence and having fun. Children are grouped by similar age and ability levels to enhance the group learning scenario.
Our exceptional youth instructors, guide your childs experience through a full-day Mountain Explorer group lesson.
MOUNTAIN EXPLORER LESSON PACKAGE $129*
- Ski or Snowboard
- All Ability Levels
- Includes a full day lesson, rental, lift, lunch & snacks
- Registration and rental process starts at 8:30am
- Lesson assembly meets at 9:30am and starts at 10:00am and the day ends at 3:00pm.
MOUNTAIN EXPLORER 6 PAK $540**
- Come up 6 times and save 30% (non transferable)
- Sold to one child (must nominate name at time of purchase)
- Blackout dates apply (see below)
- Same service package inclusions as the one day MTX
*All Prices subject to change at any time.
**MTX 6 PAK Lesson & Price Subject to blackouts dates Saturday & Sunday (Jan 3, 4 through Feb 7, 8 2015) and Saturday & Sunday (Feb 21, 22 – Mar 28, 29 2015)
MTX All Day Children's Lessons register and meet in the Children's Center — upstairs in the Indian Peaks Lodge.
Space is limited in Mountain Explorers.
Reservations are recommended and essential for weekend and holiday periods. Please plan to reserve at least 48 hours in advance. Re-scheduling lesson reservation incurs a $30 administration fee.
Call 303-440-8700 for reservations.
See our SnowSports School Rescheduling Policy page.
See our Children's Lesson Helpful Hints.
See our Ability Levels page to figure out your ability level.