ELDORA HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE RMSP+
Click for more info.
- Eldora is skiing, snowboarding, cross-country and snowshoe friendly!
- Eldora opened for skiing in 1962.
- Eldora receives 300 inches of snow per year.
- Eldora boasts Colorado's best snowmaking system. Coverage is 100% of groomed terrain, more than any other resort in Colorado!
- The base area of Eldora has an elevation of 9,200 feet above sea level. Top elevation is 10,800 feet.
- The most difficult trail at Eldora is Corona Bowl - a double black diamond!
- Eldora is only 21 miles from Boulder and 47 miles from Denver.
- Eldora has 680 acres of skiable terrain.
- Eldora's longest run is 3 miles long!