Eldora Alpine Season Pass
2016-2017 Season Pass Pricing
Buy Now, Prices CHANGE AT ANY TIME!
That’s right, buy your 2016-2017 season pass today and SAVE.
Exceptional value with sensational snow, backed up with Colorado’s most comprehensive snowmaking system, Eldora is scheduled to operate from November through April (dates can vary).
Eldora season passes can be purchased on-line Now. Passes can be collected at the start of next season, at the season pass office, located on the ground floor of the Timbers Lodge at the base of the ski area.
Please allow 24 hours processing for online orders.
Season Pass Protection is now available.
(Click here for Pass Protection Plan Information)
Drive less, ski more for the season with a variety of pass options to choose from through our on-line e-store.
|Adult Full Pass||$399|
|Adult Off Peak Pass*||$349|
|Adult Super Value Pass**||$289|
|Military Full Pass***||$259|
|Junior Full Pass (ages 13-17)||$259|
|Child Full Pass (ages 6-12)||$219|
|College Full Pass (ages under 26)****||$189|
|Senior Full Pass (ages 65+)||$259|
|Child 5 and Under (Admin fee)||$25|
|Family Youth Add-On||$179|
|Nordic Full Add-On (must have Eldora Alpine or RMSP+)******||$159|
Please read the following...
- Eldora has been added to the Rocky Mountain Super Pass PLUS for the 2016-2017 season.
- Eldora Alpine season passes include access to the Eldora alpine ski area only.
- Season passes for the Eldora Nordic Center sold separately.
- All alpine passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Season Pass Protection is available. (Click here for Pass Protection Plan Information)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All sales are final, with no refunds, credits or transfers
Eldora Alpine Season Passes provide 9am-4pm access to the alpine ski area only.
*Off Peak blackout dates include these days: December 26 through 31, 2016. January 14 & 15 2017. February 18 & 19 2017.
**Super Value blackout dates include these days: November 24 through 27, 2016. December 26 through 31, 2016. January 7, 14, 15, 21, 28, 2017. February 4, 11, 18, 19, 25, 2017.
***Active Military duty only. Must present valid Military ID for verification.
****Only valid for Full Time college students under 26 years old. Must present current class schedule, valid college ID and Government issued ID for verification. Faculty ID not accepted.
*****Family passes are LIMITED in number sold (note: buy now to avoid missing out). May have two adults and two children under the age of 18, or one adult and three children under age of 18.
******Confirmation of Alpine Season Pass purchase must be proven at time of Nordic Pass collection.
Eldora Season Passes can be purchased through Eldora’s website e-store, by calling 303 440 8700 ext 0 and or at the resort ticket office.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and or register to get emails to get updates.
Don’t forget to “Buy Pass Protection”
Ski Pass Protection Plan 2016-2017
Skiing is your passion and you’ve looked forward to skiing for months. But things don’t always go according to plan. The Ski Pass Protection Plan provides coverage for you and your ski pass investment when the unexpected happens. What if…
… you get sick and are unable to use your ski pass?
… you are injured and can no longer use your ski pass?
Affordable Pricing: $20.00 per passholder ($80 per Family Pass)
*Note: The Ski Pass Protection Plan is not transferable or refundable. Claims are pro-rated based on the number of days skied prior to the date of the incident preventing the use of the season pass. Ski passes are non-refundable and not transferable. If you do not purchase the Ski Pass Protection Plan, you will be solely responsible for any loss to, or loss of use of, your ski pass.
Ski Pass Protection Plan covers the cost of your season pass if you are no longer able to use the pass for reasons such as sickness or injury to you, your primary residence being made uninhabitable, being subpoenaed, required to serve on jury duty, or quarantined; job transfer; pregnancy or childbirth; employer termination or layoff. If you have any coverage questions and cannot find them on this page, please call (303) 440-8700.
What Ski Pass Protection Plan Covers: Conditions of Reimbursement
- Pre-Season Pass Cancellations: Eldora will reimburse the full cost of your season pass if you’re unable to use it due to a covered reason. Pre-season claims must be made prior to the start of the ski season.
- Mid-Season Reimbursements (pro-rated): Eldora will pro-rate your reimbursement based on the number of days skied prior to the incident. For example, if you make a claim after using your pass for prior skiing days, the reimbursement will reflect these prior uses and reimbursement will be minus these dates. Please remember that mid-season reimbursement is based on the usage of your pass. An exact, pro-rated amount for your claim will be determined after documentation has been received and reviewed. Daily use of your alpine pass is valued at $60 per day for ages 13 and over, and $40 per day for ages 12 & under. Daily use of your Nordic pass is valued at $18 a day for all ages.
- Sickness, injury or death of the passholder or family member. The injury or sickness must be so disabling that the passholder can no longer ski/snowboard the remainder of the 2015-2016 ski season, as certified by a physician at the time of sickness or injury. The passholder’s family member’s illness or injury must be life-threatening, as certified by a physician or because they require the passholder’s care. In the case of a death, a copy of a certified death certificate will be required.
- Passholder’s primary residence is made uninhabitable by natural disaster, vandalism, or burglary. The primary residence must be deemed uninhabitable due to flood, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, fire, wildfire, volcanic eruption, or blizzard; vandalism; and/or burglary determined by a local authority report.
- Passholder being subpoenaed, required to service on a jury, hijacked, or quarantined. Local authority reports or documentation (such as a summons or police report) must be provided.
- Passholder has an involuntary employer-initiated transfer of 100 or more miles after the date of purchase of the Ski Pass Protection Plan. Passholder must be an active employee for the same employer for one year or more and will require proper documentation from employer regarding transfer.
- Passholder has a complication of pregnancy, normal pregnancy or childbirth. Medical documentation must be provided to show that normal pregnancy or complication occurred after the date of purchase of the Ski Pass Protection Plan.
- Passholder is involuntarily terminated or laid off following the date of purchase of the Ski Pass Protection Plan. Passholder must be an active employee for the same employer for one year or more. This provision is not applicable to temporary employment, independent contractors, or self-employed person.
Declining the Ski Pass Protection Plan
- INELIGIBLE FOR REFUND: ELDORA WILL NOT REFUND YOUR SKI PASS AMOUNT IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO USE YOUR PASS. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE PASSES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, NOT REFUNDABLE, NOR FOR RE-SALE.
Making a Claim
- Claims are made to firstname.lastname@example.org, at the Eldora Season Pass Office located in the Timbers Lodge at Eldora Mountain Resort, or call (303) 440-8700 to discuss the claims process.