Tickets & Passes
Follow Us On Twitter For Parking/Traffic Updates
Follow us on Twitter for real-time parking and traffic updates on the weekends.
Interested in Patrol?
Ski tests for '15-'16 Patrol on March 21, 29 and April 4. Check the jobs page for more info.
BOOK IN ADVANCE
$299 3PAK Special.
All Day ONLY $469!
Eldora Alpine Season Pass
2014-2015 Winter Season Passes are no longer available
Check back soon for 2015-2016 Season Passes and Super Value Pass Deals.
Ski Pass Protection Plan
Skiing is your passion and you’ve looked forward to skiing for months. But things don’t always go according to plan. The Ski Pass Protection Plan provides coverage for you and your ski pass investment when the unexpected happens. What if…
… you get sick and are unable to use your ski pass?
… you are injured and can no longer use your ski pass?
Affordable Pricing: $20.00 per passholder ($80 per Family Pass)
*Note: The Ski Pass Protection Plan is not transferable or refundable. Claims are pro-rated based on the number of days skied prior to the date of the incident preventing the use of the season pass. Ski passes are non-refundable and not transferable. If you do not purchase the Ski Pass Protection Plan, you will be solely responsible for any loss to, or loss of use of, your ski pass.
Ski Pass Protection Plan covers the cost of your season pass if you are no longer able to use the pass for reasons such as sickness or injury to you, your primary residence being made uninhabitable, being subpoenaed, required to serve on jury duty, or quarantined; job transfer; pregnancy or childbirth; employer termination or layoff. If you have any coverage questions and cannot find them on this page, please call (303) 440-8700.
What Ski Pass Protection Plan Covers: Conditions of Reimbursement
- Pre-Season Pass Cancellations: Eldora will reimburse the full cost of your season pass if you’re unable to use it due to a covered reason. Pre-season claims must be made prior to the start of the ski season.
- Mid-Season Reimbursements (pro-rated): Eldora will pro-rate your reimbursement based on the number of days skied prior to the incident. For example, if you make a claim after using your pass for prior skiing days, the reimbursement will reflect these prior uses and reimbursement will be minus these dates. Please remember that mid-season reimbursement is based on the usage of your pass. An exact, pro-rated amount for your claim will be determined after documentation has been received and reviewed. Daily use of your alpine pass is valued at $60 per day for ages 13 and over, and $40 per day for ages 12 & under. Daily use of your Nordic pass is valued at $18 a day for all ages.
- Sickness, injury or death of the passholder or family member. The injury or sickness must be so disabling that the passholder can no longer ski/snowboard the remainder of the 2014-2015 ski season, as certified by a physician at the time of sickness or injury. The passholder’s family member’s illness or injury must be life-threatening, as certified by a physician or because they require the passholder’s care. In the case of a death, a copy of a certified death certificate will be required.
- Passholder’s primary residence is made uninhabitable by natural disaster, vandalism, or burglary. The primary residence must be deemed uninhabitable due to flood, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, fire, wildfire, volcanic eruption, or blizzard; vandalism; and/or burglary determined by a local authority report.
- Passholder being subpoenaed, required to service on a jury, hijacked, or quarantined. Local authority reports or documentation (such as a summons or police report) must be provided.
- Passholder has an involuntary employer-initiated transfer of 100 or more miles after the date of purchase of the Ski Pass Protection Plan. Passholder must be an active employee for the same employer for one year or more and will require proper documentation from employer regarding transfer.
- Passholder has a complication of pregnancy, normal pregnancy or childbirth. Medical documentation must be provided to show that normal pregnancy or complication occurred after the date of purchase of the Ski Pass Protection Plan.
- Passholder is involuntarily terminated or laid off following the date of purchase of the Ski Pass Protection Plan. Passholder must be an active employee for the same employer for one year or more. This provision is not applicable to temporary employment, independent contractors, or self-employed person.
Declining the Ski Pass Protection Plan
- Ineligible for Refund: Eldora will not refund your ski pass amount if you are unable to use your pass. Please understand that the passes are non-transferable, not refundable, nor for re-sale.
Making a Claim
- Claims are made at the Eldora Season Pass Office, located in the Timbers Lodge at Eldora Mountain Resort, or call (303) 440-8700 to speak to the Eldora Season Pass Office.