Downhill Skiing / Snowboarding / Telemark Skiing
- First time on skis or snowboard.
- Has never skied or boarded before.
- Has attempted or skied or boarded before, across flats and magic carpet.
- Can ski in a cautious wedge stance (pizza) on start area & easiest terrain.
- Snowboarder can do skidded traverses and can stop on easiest terrain.
- Can ride the chairlift and is comfortable on green terrain.
- Can ski with confident wedge turns
- Snowboarder can link turns in both directions
- Is comfortable on blue terrain.
- Can ski with wide stance parallel turns.
- Snowboarder can confidently link turns on blue terrain.
- Is an all-mountain, parallel skier.
- Is an all-mountain snowboarder who carves dynamically.
- Skier is a beginner classic and/or skate skier, mostly preferring to ski on green rated (easy) or flat trails.
- Skier is an intermediate classic and/or skate skier comfortably skiing up blue rated (intermediate) or flat trails.
- Can also ski confidently and in control descending blue trails.
- Skier is an advanced classic and/or skate skier comfortably skiing up and down all trails including black rated (expert) trails.